Tattoo Course by R.I.P
For those who want learn tattoo art and become a professional tattoo artist, can join our institute to become a successful tattoo artist.
RIP Tattoos is one of the best tattoo training studio/parlor in South Delhi, India. At our studio, we provide comprehensive tattoo training programs that covers all aspects of tattooing, starting from basic sketching courses to making you accomplished tattoo artist. Abhijeet Dhaila the man behind the success story of R.I.P. Tattoos and one of the finest artist in the country has trained over 100 students in last 7 years. We have trained students from almost all the major parts of the country and even students from Europe and United States have shown great faith in the teaching methods of R.I.P. Tattoos.
We receive applications from students of over 20 nations for training and apprenticeship under Abhijeet Dhaila which has further motivated us and as a result we have enhanced and diversified our training modules to provide our students a world class experience. All our tattoo courses are conducted with great personal attention for one simple reason.. we have to give the best to take out the best in you.
Benefits of getting trained at RIP Tattoos
- Training under expert guidance of Abhijeet Dhaila.
- R.I.P’s comprehensive training module covers all aspects of tattooing starting from basic sketching to making you accomplished tattoo artist.
- As mentioned above we receive applications from students of over 20 nations across the globe, which provides you an opportunity to train on a global platform.
- Choosing R.I.P Tattoo ensures you a bright future as most of our students after successful completion of training have joined our chain of studios and remaining have set up their own studios.
- We use modern machines enabled with all the latest features to give you the best in class experience and from the very first day of training emphasis is laid on hygiene protocols.
- After the completion of training you become part of R.I.P Family, which provides you the luxury of further assistance and guidance for lifetime.
- Introduction to the Art World.
- Sketching practice by Box pattern.
- Knowledge about the shape and structure.
- Shading practice.
- Introduction with colors.
- Blending and mixing of colors.
- Color shading practice.
- Selection and maintenance of colors.
- Introduction to 3D Art.
- Introduction to the Bio Mechanical Tattoos.
- Introduction to the Bio Fossil Tattoos.
- Introduction to the Bio Morph Tattoos.
- Thorough practice and implementation of all art works.
- Create your own world.
- Enhancement and Extensions of Basis Tattoo.
- Framing of tattoo.
- Making of tattoo stencil.
- Placement of tattoo stencil.
- Set up of the tattoo Workstation.
- Tattoo machine Mechanics & Setup.
- Tattoo machine Voltage Setting.
- Knowledge about the Needles.
- Starting with Artificial Skin.
- Outlining practice over Artificial Skin.
- Shading practice over Artificial Skin.
- Coloring practice over Artificial Skin.
- Self Assessment week.
- Practice everything you have learned over the Artificial Skin.
- Creative week.
- Acknowledgement of Artist within.
- Starring up with the real skin.
- Practicing it over your own skin or a volunteer you bring along.
- Public Relation Week.
- Assisting your senior artist in handling their clients. Getting knowledge about client handling and client satisfaction.
- Revision Week.
- Overcome every mistake you have occurred in past training sessions and be your own Judge.